Dedication of Brownson Memorial Park, 30 May 1961
Dedication of Brownson Memorial Park, 30 May 1961. The land the park sits on was deeded to the village of Kingsley by Dr. and Mrs. Jay Joseph Henry Brownson in 1955. Present in picture: Kneal Brownson, Mr.s J.J. Brownson, Irene Brownson-Dowd, Bernice Tremain and Russell Wilson (nephew of Frank and Mattie).
Floyd Webster Historical Photograph Collection, Kingsley Branch Library, Kingsley (Mich.)
30 May 1961
Webster, Floyd, 1920-
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Kingsley Branch Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
300 dpi TIFF Image
Kingsley, Paradise Township, Grand Traverse County, Michigan
Still Image Item Type Metadata
black and white photograph
9.5 x 7.5 inches
This item has no relations.