Peninsula Community Library staff, 1957
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium. Pictured are library staff, Clarissa Boursaw (left), Virginia Hubbell (center), and Deni Hooper (right).
Peninsula Community Library, Traverse City (Mich.)
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Peninsula Community Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
300 dpi TIFF
Traverse City, Peninsula Township, Grand Traverse County, Michigan
Still Image Item Type Metadata
black and white photograph
7.5 x 9.5 inch
This item has no relations.