Browse Items (9 total)

  • Tags: Peninsula Community Library

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/630e758fdab9815ebfd2389055c736ff.pdf
Finding aid of the Peninsula Community Library records collection. Collection is part of the holdings of the Peninsula Community Library. Collection was processed and finding aid published in 2013.

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/fc41a2e165034935c3ab0600f13fa5e8.tif
"Plan Library for Peninsula", article from the Traverse City Record Eagle, 28 June 1957. Details the collaborative efforts between community volunteers and Old Mission Peninsula School to get a combined school and public library opened in the school…

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/8f8a4340e9e812790b18a5b015446b48.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium.

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/a52895a6ceece710ddc5b909695ea987.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium. Pictured are library staff, Clarissa Boursaw (left), Virginia Hubbell (center), and Deni Hooper (right).

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/e02ac2d27db47f41ab37b14f90f3a06f.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium.

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/2ffd9ff6f7a29f6da92193c2552f12d8.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium. Pictured are library staff, Clarissa Boursaw (left), Virginia Hubbell (center), and Deni Hooper (right).

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/722429b061d6f6206c7d08c98e416dd7.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium. Pictured are library staff, Clarissa Boursaw (left), Virginia Hubbell (center), and Deni Hooper (right).

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/d4ab011d3a500df0bb121afbce7a7949.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium. Pictured are library staff, Clarissa Boursaw (left), Virginia Hubbell (center), and Deni Hooper (right).

http://localhistory.tadl.org/files/original/73138000b0bfbf70f2ae515ef728f3ab.tif
The Peninsula Community Library opened to the public on July 15, 1957, in its temporary location on the stage in the school gymnasium. Pictured are library staff, Clarissa Boursaw (left), Virginia Hubbell (center), and Deni Hooper (right).
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2