Browse Items (49 total)

  • Tags: Karlin

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907308.jpg
Interlochen State Park campground with travel trailers. C.1940
Interlochen was platted in 1890 where the M&NE and C&WM railroads crossed. It quickly became a lumber town and later after the lumber was gone, served the resorts, cottages, State Park…

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907354.jpg
Black and white photograph of Karlin Kozy Tavern, (now the Karlin Inn), 1930's. Karlin was a stop on the M&NE railroad at the south end of Green Lake. It had a depot for shipping agricultural products from Grant Township and was the center of a…

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907159.jpg
Furney's Resort on the south end of Green Lake close to Karlin.
(Pictures of Green and Duck Lakes and the Betsie River.)

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/034/75011290789.bmp
Black and white photograph of the Diamond Park resort cottages along the shoreline of Green Lake.

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907356.bmp
Black and white photograph of loading a boxcar with potatoes in Karlin, c. 1930's. Two men are posing next to the boxcar.

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/034/750112907509.jpg
Black and white photograph of a Blacksmith shop probably in Karlin, Michigan. There are two workers with hammers, and an open fire, as well as a closed stove.

Tags:

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907351.bmp
Black and white photograph of Felix store, Post Office to the left and the potato warehouse in the background in Karlin, ca. 1920.
Karlin was a stop on the M&NE railroad at the south end of Green Lake. It had a depot for shipping agricultural…

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/034/750112907362-2.jpg
Three black and white photographs of St. Joseph's Catholic church in Karlin, c. 1950.
Karlin was a stop on the M&NE railroad near the south end of Green Lake. It had a depot for shipping agricultural products from Grant Township farms and was the…

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907341.bmp
Black and white photograph of a House in Karlin, c. 1920.
Karlin was a stop on the M&NE railroad at the south end of Green Lake. It had a depot for shipping agricultural products from Grant Township and acted as the center of a community of …

Tags:

http://chronicle.tadl.org/history_import/Images/033/750112907166.jpg
Spring Park, Furney's Resort at the south end of Green Lake near Karlin.
Pictures of Green and Duck Lakes and the Betsie River.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2