A short letter written by Elmer Swaney describing the Old Mission School building and the day that they hung the "Standard School" plate on the building.
A copy of the original deed bequeathing the property for the building of the Old Mission One-Room Schoolhouse. The deed was given by the Board of Foreign Missions of the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America to School District Number 1…
Students, and teachers, gathered outside the Old Mission One-Room School to observe the raising of the flag up the flag pole. A photo of the bay behind the school is also captured.
The original program pamphlet for the Commencement Exercises of the Old Mission Public School Class of 1913. The event was held at the Knights of the Macabees (K.O.T.M.) Hall in Old Mission.
Students, and teachers, gathered outside on the front stoop of the Old Mission One-Room Schoolhouse. It appears to be a photo of the older students at the school.
Students, and teachers, gathered outside on the front stoop of the Old Mission One-Room Schoolhouse. It appears to be a photo of the younger students at the school.